Sunday, April 7, 2013

~ Wisterias & Vintage China ~

Hello, hope you are having a great day!
Glad to be blessed with another day... woke up happy and healthy and very inspired.
Decided to  clean my china cabinet and organize a bit.... but somehow one thing let to another and I ended up with the camera in my hand!? Next thing I knew I had over 40 pictures :) so
here I am sharing some of them with you.

I started collecting china about 20 years ago when my son was only one year old. I use to live in beautiful New Port beach, California and walking distance from many lovely old boutiques and thrift stores.
Use to put my son in his stroller and off we went looking for treasures.
Here are some of my favorites.











My 18 year old daughter Anais loves this teacup. I bought it when she was very little. When she
gets sick she knows mama will be serving her tea in her favorite cup. And she claims
she will take it with her when she leaves home.








....Oh so lovely! love these teacups. I have four of them. Two are with roses and the other two with violets.








Lovely wisteria & favorite  teacups.





I bought this silver plated jewelry box for 95 cents only because the top was missing. Perfect for a petite  bouquet. 





Wishing you a lovely, healthy and creative day.
With love, Angela



12 comments:

  1. What a perfectly charming post. Oh, I want to come for tea at your house. I will wear my prettiest dress and my best hat:) I also, promise to use my very best manners and sit up straight with my napkin in my lap :)
    Kidding aside, your blog is perfection and if I could jump into the screen, I'd come knocking on your door at tea-time:)
    Have a wonderful week.
    Your blogging sister, Connie :)
    P.S. Come visit. I have a link on my post to my husband's blog and his great $25 Amazon gift card give-a-way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet dear Connie. My doors are always open for new and old friends, and it's almost always tea time here :)
      I am on my way to visit you now!

      Delete
  2. Angela, this is just stunning and beautiful. You have certainly captured the charm and beauty of the antique china as well as the wisteria which is one of my favorite blooms. I love, love your post. It is just perfection and it truly made me smile friend. You have a wonderful collection. I have a few of the same pieces. The colors on your pictures are so bright and clear. What camera do you use if you don't mind sharing???

    Thanks for visiting my blog too Angela.

    Hugs,

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Janet
      My camera is Canon Power Shot A4000 IS... just a small everyday camera. But it takes really good pictures. :)

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful collection, and your photos are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Une bien belle vaisselle.

    Bonjour de France

    manon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Your china is gorgeous, as well as the flowers! Would love it if you would link this up to Give Me The Goods Monday: 1 Party, 5 Blogs! http://www.rainonatinroof.com/2013/04/give-me-goods-monday-3-link-party.html
    Jenna @ Rain on a Tin Roof

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angela you have truly inspired me! Your china collection is gorgeous and I especially love the saucer with the pink rim....so beautiful! You have styled and photographed it beautifully! You should do a book ... I love everything here .... thank-you!
    best wishes
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE Wisteria, it's blooming all around me. Smells so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pretty plate garden! They bloom no matter what the season. So cheery and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. CUANTAS COSAS HERMOSAS-!!!!!!!
    ME PARECEN DIVINAS.
    UN BLOG PRECIOSO,
    CHAUCITO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Qué belleza! Muy buenas las fotografías. Muchas gracias por compartirĺas. Soy Silvia Miguens - Buenos Aires, Argentina

    ReplyDelete